FAQ & Email Notifications
- Where are DCP Midstream, LP's common units listed?
- Our common units are listed on NYSE under the symbol DPM. For more detailed unit information, please visit our Unit Information page.
- Who owns the general partner of DCP Midstream, LP?
- DCP Midstream, LP's general partner is owned by DCP Midstream, LLC. For more information, please see Ownership Structure.
- What is the distribution on the partnership units?
- Please see Distribution Payments for a history of paid distributions.
- Who do I contact to make address and other changes to my account for my investment in DCP Midstream, LP?
Non-registered ("street name") unitholders should contact their brokerage firm directly to make changes or request details about their account. Registered unitholders should contact the American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, the transfer agent, at:
Customer Service: 1-800-937-5449
- How can I request additional information from DCP Midstream, LP?
- You can contact us via our Information Request page.
- How can I download my K-1 tax form?
- Please see Tax Reporting Package where you can select the type of investment and then either sign up or sign in to the platform to download your K-1 form.
- Do I have to file tax returns in states in which I do not live?
- Please consult with your tax Advisor regarding the need to file state tax returns in other states. Certain states require unit holders to file a tax return if the partnership operates or owns real property in that state.
- What is a Schedule K-1?
- DCP Midstream, LP is a publicly traded limited partnership consisting of a general partner and many limited partners (the investing public). Therefore, all income and expenses flow through to the unitholders to be reported on their individual tax returns. The Partnership is required to file with the IRS Form 1065 that includes a Schedule K-1 for each unitholder reporting their respective tax information. You are receiving a Schedule K-1 rather than a Form 1099 because DCP Midstream, LP is not taxable as a corporation.
You may automatically receive DCP Midstream, LP financial information by Email. To choose your options for Email notification, please enter your Email address below and click Submit.